|Discipline||Science and Technology|
|Phone||031 260 3470|
|Office Address||CU 135 Main Tutorial Building|
- Lic. Ed (Cuba),
- PGDSE (University of Zimbabwe),
- MEd (University of Zimbabwe),
- PhD (UKZN)
- 4 years as a science teacher educator; 16 years as high school science and mathematics educator; 5 years as a provincial science resource teacher.
- Practical work in science education; student learning strategies and motivation; assessment in science education
- Post graduate students interested in practical work in science education; student learning strategies and motivation; assessment in science education and resource-based learning
Publications/Selected Publications (2014 – 2016):
- Masinga, L., Singh-Pillay, L., Myende, P., Kortjass, M., Marais, A., Chirikure, T. (2016). “Hear Our Voices”: A Collective Arts-Based Self-Study of Early-Career Academics on Our Learning and Growth in a Research-Intensive University. Educational Research for Social Change (ERSC) 5(2), 117-135.